Cannabis-infused edibles are growing in popularity. Easy, homemade edibles recipes can be found in abundance, through a simple Google search, and many of these recipes even include easy adaptation, to for make creations gluten-free, vegan, or beyond. If you’re ready to get to an elevated state of mind, then perhaps it’s high time for you try one of these tasty – and easy – weed recipes.
Easy Weed Recipes, no. 1: Cannabis Bud Salad
There’s not much that’s healthier than a fresh salad. If you love salad as much as most people do, then you may want to try a Cannabis Bud salad. Unlike many cannabis recipes, this one doesn’t come with a buzz – just loads of health benefits.
What You’ll Need:
- Fresh cannabis leaves
- Fresh cannabis bud
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberry slices
- Fresh diced mango
- Any other fresh topping that you may desire
- Your favorite salad dressing (raspberry walnut vinaigrette works amazingly)
- Chop your cannabis leaves into edible pieces, then add them to a salad bowl.
- Dice the fresh bud into small, bite-sized pieces, and add to your bowl.
- Next, add the remaining ingredients.
- Top off the salad with your favorite dressing, and you are good to go!
Cannabis Infused Butter – The Perfect Addition to Pancakes, Muffins, and Beyond
Easy Weed Recipes, no.2: Heavenly Canna Butter-Like-No-Other
When baking with cannabis, most people will tell you it’s all about the butter. What that means is it’s all about how strong you make your cannabutter. When you have good butter, you can make blazin’ muffins, brownies, cakes, rice crispy treats, and more, all from the comfort of your own home.
I know what you’re thinking: you can’t just pick up a tub of cannabutter at the store. However, if you have some weed, some butter, about an hour of free time, and a kitchen, you can whip some up. Cannabutter is as easy as easy weed recipes get!
What You’ll Need:
- ¼ tsp. of ground, de-stemmed, and de-seeded cannabis
- ½ cup of salted butter (do not substitute margarine or low-fat butter)
- Glass container with an air-tight lid
- Melt your butter in a saucepan, over low heat.
- Add dried, cured, ground cannabis and simmer, over low heat, for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring frequently. (Be sure it’s not too hot, as you don’t want to cook off all the THC.)
- Strain the butter through the cheesecloth into the glass dish.
- Use your canna butter to bake (and get baked). Place any leftovers in the fridge or freezer, for breakfast or your next medicated snack.
Simple-yet-Delicious Cannabis Rice Crispy Treats
Easy Weed Recipes, no. 3: No-Bake, Get-Baked Rice Crispy Treats
These aren’t your normal rice crispy treats, but something much better. These medicated and infused crispy rice treats are sure to elevate you – directly to your couch, that is – so consume in moderation and know your dosage, especially if you have a low tolerance.
What You’ll Need:
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 9×13” pan
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 7 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 4 Tbsp. cannabutter
- Spray spatula, mixing bowl, and pan with non-stick spray.
- Add 7 cups of mini marshmallows to the microwave-safe bowl.
- Add 4 Tablespoons of cannabutter (or more, depending on your tastes).
- Microwave the marshmallow and butter together for one minute, then microwave for an additional 30 seconds, watching closely to prevent burning or overflow.
- Add cereal, and mix until well combined.
- Spread into the 9×13” pan.
- Allow to cool and set.
- Cut and enjoy.
Tips for Best Results
- Don’t pull a stoner move and use stale marshmallows. Rice crispy treats are serious business and not the treats to use up those old dry marshmallows on. Unopened bags or airtight containers of marshmallows are the way to go.
- Don’t burn or overcook them. Heat your marshmallows low and slow, until they begin to slowly melt. Melting them one minute at a time in the microwave is not only quicker, but it can also save you from burning your mix.
These are just a few of the recipes for easy homemade edibles that you might soon love. You may just find that great cannabis recipes “canna” open your world to a new way of medicating. For more incredible edibles and cannabis-infused treats, check out The Kitchen at medicaledibles.com.